Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Moving on...

It was such a great day I had today! Ever since I have chosen to follow my heart to embark on what I am passionate about, I feel really good about it! I had the similar feeling many years back when I was still involved in training and other public training for my previous company.

But as I moved on with my career in other areas, I wasn't having the same feeling! It was kind of weird that it was actually sucking away all my energy! Previously I was really an energetic person, I seems to have lotsa adrenalin to take what is in front of me. And I was always cheerful...smile is indeed my hallmark wherever I go...but I lost it somehow all those throughout these years!

Where did all these traits gone? I don't know...but I just could not regain that no matter how hard I tried. Well, I battled for quite a while and at the end I have decided to make a crazy turn in my life.

Haha, I don't know. Some might think that I might be crazy on such a decision and some said during such a bad time?...especially when the petrol price is high, the cost of living is shooting up, the economy is still uncertain, and US is having a slump! But I thought it is just the right time for me to move on. So I chose to move on fully into training! To me I believe we need to just move on once we have made that decision, why wait?

But I do have a bunch of friends who said "Yes, you should! Good for you!" Well, it is all in the mind, it is all depend on how we look at things :-)

I could foresee the journey is going to be very exciting! And I am ready to experience the process :-) for me the process matter the most...no matter how you will still get to an end result. If we enjoy and render our best during the process, I am sure we have just done a seat confirmation for success...

And obviously, I am gaining back my energy and cheerfulness! Yeah!!!

No comments: